New Home Sales Consultants
Our big plans, your bright future
Printers Place, Paisley: Full time position – Thursday to Monday 10am – 5.30pm
Devongrange, Sauchie: Part time position – Friday to Monday 10am – 5.30pm
Ediston was formed in 2004 as a property investment and development company, specialising in commercial property transactions. Since launch, Ediston has grown its commercial property assets under management to in excess of £1bn across the United Kingdom and created a house-building business in 2015. Since then, Ediston Homes has completed and sold hundreds of new homes across sites in Edinburgh and central Scotland.
Ediston provides a dedicated, highly professional service to its customers. Through a creative and collaborative approach, Ediston consistently delivers market-leading residential developments. We now seek a motivated New Home Sales Consultant to join our team.
Who are we looking for? – Essential Criteria
- Experienced and enthusiastic New Homes Sales Consultants
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, organisational, self-motivational skills and results driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft and CRM
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively manage own workload.
- Excellent knowledge of; GDPR Implications, CPR’s, The Data Protection Act, The Consumer Code for House Builders.
- Committed to delivering a first-class customer journey
- Ability to work weekends.
- Full UK Driving License
- Well presented.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
What you will do.
- Deliver to our existing and prospective purchasers the best customer experience.
- Meet prospective purchasers, demonstrate the features and benefits of properties for sale – assist with optional extras as and when required.
- Effectively manage the property sale with clients ensuring they are informed at each stage of the process and their expectations are met.
- Process related paperwork on sales achieved including financial payments
- Help create the purchasers dream new home by assisting clients with choosing optional extras and interior selections.
- Effectively manage the sales CRM.
- Attend show properties on required days to attend to prospective clients
- Maintain weekly contact with the purchaser, their IFA and Solicitor to monitor all ongoing sales through to completion.
- Ensure that all plots are ready for Home Tour by conducting an inspecting upon notification from the Site Manager.
- Conduct Home Tour in a professional and knowledgeable manner with the Site Manager.
- Management of any stock properties.
- Ensure the clients new home is ready for legal completion and make the handover date a memorable experience for the purchaser.
- Ensure the sales area and any show properties are clean, tidy and well presented at all times.
- Be aware of market trends and remain updated on product knowledge
- Carry out general administration tasks including filing, photocopying, compiling of sales packs.
Our commitment to you:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Positive team environment
If you want to work with a great team in a positive environment, send you CV detailing your experience to Hayley Kirkland on Hayley.Kirkland@ediston.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th May 2023